Bespoke Filler Masterbatch Granules
With Client and Results Focusing
WELCOME TO OUR FILLER MASTERBATCH WORLD
With the total number of over 14 production lines as flexible extruders & compounding equipment and the handpicked team of R&D, Technicians, QC – we guarantee our filler masterbatch granules’ properties as well as their cost-effective function in your producing process.Scroll down for browsing our filler masterbatch products:
FILLPLAS FILLER MASTERBATCH PRODUCTS
- Cost-saving, process-improving, printability, created for PP woven sacks & FIBC PP Raffia with low/high denier and running speed around 300 mpm to 600 mpm.
- Excellent dispersion, agglomeration-free, resistance die build-up, elongation heightening, expect the more whiteness, glossier, more stiffness & reduce processing cost for the plastic articles.
- Improve processing and output, reduce the cost of producing, enhance whiteness and gloss as well as stiffness to the end plastic product.
- Improve processing ability, reduce cooling time and reduce costs. In accessories manufacturing, it helps reduce cooling time significantly and increase profit margins
- Using ultra-fine mineral for excellent properties and characteristics, ash-free assurance, high concentration, exceptional dispersion, cost-saving in production
- ESCR heightening, reduce energy for machine usage, improve dimensional stability, processing, output, shaping and better printability
- Eliminate production expense, great dispersion, high toughness, elongation heightening more whiteness, glossier and printability
- Improved thermal conductivity, low coefficient of expansion, increased extruder output rate by volume and easy to add detail